Director, VTI Services and Chair CT-001 and WC80 Standards committees
Murray Teale is the Technical Director of VTI Services (www.vti.net.au)
Murray has been involved in the cabling industry for the last 30 years and been involved in Standards development within Australia and New Zealand for the last 20 years and internationally for the last several years.
Murray is currently:
- Chairman of the WC80 – AS/CA S008 & AS/CA S009
- Chairman of the Australian Standards CT1 committee
- Sitting on the Australian Standards CT1/2 Fibre Optic Working Group
- Chairman of CT1-63 Amendments to ISO/IEC 11801
- A member of the Communication Alliance Customers Equipment and Cabling Reference Panel” (CECRP)
- A Member of the Communication Alliance “Publication Advisory Group”(PAG)
- Represents Australia as a cabling expert on the international standards body (JTC1/SC25/WG3) on telecommunication cabling
- VTI Services NATA signatory for the inspection of infield test results
- VTI Services BISCI representative
- Member of NECA
- Member of FIA (UK)
Murray prides himself on his ability to convert highly technical subject matter into layman’s terms that is easy to understand.