Information is the lifeblood of all business. Without it, business is severely impeded and companies fail. Also vitally important to business is the infrastructure that connects information systems together – the NBN, data centres, along with comms cabling, pathways and management systems. As an ICT professional, you’re well aware of that fact and actively expanding your ICT Infrastructure knowledge and skills to help your customers’ businesses to survive. So why not develop your knowledge and skills at Australia’s only conference and exhibition that focuses on ICT infrastructure – The BICSI South Pacific 2019 ‘Setting the Standards’ Conference and Exhibition.
Delegates will hear from local and international subject matter experts on topics such as:
• The latest ICT infrastructure design methodologies for ‘future-proof’ performance, regardless of application;
• The unique communications, power, security and environmental needs of data centres and how to validate their performance;
• All things IoT;
• Future technical and industry trends;
• The latest industry standards and their ramifications to our industry.
Who should attend:
• All ICT professionals – including end-users, consultants, integrators, installers and suppliers – who are directly or indirectly involved in any aspect of ICT infrastructure, including the specification, design, installation or management of ICT networks;
• Data Centre professionals, including, design, installation or management responsibilities;
• Facility management personnel involved in all aspects of building services design, installation, maintenance and management;
• Educators and students in ICT and other related services and technology fields; and
• Telecommunications carrier personnel.